Community Health Clubs can prevent hunger by ensuring food security in Community Health Clubs. The second stage of training after members who have completed the Health Promotion in the first year is through FAN (Food, Agriculture and Nutrition) training and a project to ensure food security.
- Each CHC member has their own individual / communal nutrition garden
- CHC members practice sustainable organic growing methods
- CHC members process and dry food to ensure all year food availability
- CHC members grow a variety of food and herbs
- CHC members eat a balanced diet