Module 1: Introduction to the Community Health Club Approach
Web conferencing details provided upon confirmation.
Next Available Date: 26th – 29th April 2021
Access: An online training course conducted virtually through Zoom
Cost per person: US $50
Summary of Training: For those who do not know much about the Community Health Club Approach and want to understand the rationale behind the methodology.
- What makes people change?
- How to build Common Unity
- Activities in a Community Health Club
- Expected Outcomes
- Applied Health Education and Development
- Project planners and managers / students and interns in NGOs.
- A background in public health is not essential.
Required facilities for participants:
- Individual email account
- Reliable connectivity for Zoom
- Computer with video and audio
Language of training: English
Duration: 5 days (every afternoon)
Time : 2 – 3 pm (South African Time)
Number of training sessions: 5 sessions
Duration of session: 1 hour
Facilitator: CHC Founder – Director of Research and Training, Dr. Juliet Waterkeyn
- Payment: full payment in advance
- Cancellation: No refund for incomplete or late attendance
- Training Materials: Powerpoint in .pdf and Zoom recording available to participants
- Intellectual Property: (Creative Commons)
Presentations can be shared with acknowledgement but not changed without permission of Africa AHEAD
- Completion: No access to materials / recordings once course date is expired
- Sharing of Screens: No reduction for participants who may share screens.