- Waterkeyn J, Waterkeyn A, Uwingabire F, Pantoglou J, Ntakarutimana A, Mbirira M, Katabarwa J, Bigirimana Z, Cairncross S, Carter R. 2020.
The value of monitoring data in a process evaluation of hygiene behaviour change in Community Health Clubs to explain findings from a cluster-randomised controlled trial in Rwanda. BMC Public Health 20, 98 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12889-019-7991-7
- Ekane N, Dickin S, Garielsson S, Ntakarutiman A, Rujeni N. 2019
Implementation Challenges for Community Health clubs in Rwanda. Stockholm Environment Institute Brief. 2019.
- Waterkeyn JAV, Matimati, R Muringniza A, Chingono A, Ntakarutimana N, Ktatbarwa J, Bigirmana Z, Pantoglou J, Waterkeyn A, Cairncross, S. 2020.
Comparative Assessment of Hygiene Behaviour change and cost-effectiveness of Community Health Clubs in Rwanda and Zimbabwe. In Healthcare Access: Regional Overviews. Ed. Bacha U, Rozman U, Turk,SS. http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen77967.
- Ministry of Health, Rwanda. 2020
Road map for the Environmental Health Promotion Programe (revised from 2010)
- Pantoglou, J. 2018.
Evaluating Hygiene Behaviour Change Within Community Health Clubs in the Rusizi District of Rwanda. Master’s thesis submitted to the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin in partial fulfillment of the requirements of a Master of Science degree in International Health
- Ministry of Health, WaterAid and Africa AHEAD.
“Sharing experience and learning in the implementation of CBEHPP”
3rd CBEHPP National Workshop.2017.
Hotel Umubano, May 25th and 26th, 2017 Kigali, Rwanda
- Sinharoy SS, Schmidt WP, Cox K, Clemence Z, Mfural, Wendt L, et al. (2016)
Child diarrhoea and nutritional status in rural Rwanda: a cross-sectional study to explore contributing environmental and demographic factors. Tropical Medicine & International Health: TM & IH 2016.
- Ntakarutimana. A. 2016.
Integrated Population Health and Environment: A Case Study from Rwanda and DRC. 2016; Proceedings of the Conference of East African Health Research, Bujumbura.
- Waterkeyn, J. 2015.
Community Based Environmental Health Promotion Programme: Hygiene behaviour Change in Community Health Clubs in Rusizi District
Download poster: 2015 Rusizi Poster final
- Ntakirutimana T, Gasana HF, Rubuga KF. 2015
Assessment of CBEHPP achievements and its sustainability in Bugesera District. Wateraid/ Univestity of Rwanda College of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Ekane. N. 2014.
Community-based Sanitation Programs in Rwanda. Presentation. Africa AHEAD/Stockholm Environment Institute Side Event. World Water Week, Stockholm
- Government of Rwanda (2013)
Economic development and poverty reduction strategy 2 (EDPRS) 2013 – 2018.
- Nelson Ekane. 2013.
Sanitation Policy and Practice in Rwanda : Tackling the Disconnect (pp. 1–4). Stockholm: Sweden.
- Nkurunziza T, Ugabinema MN, Muhimpundu AU, & Dlamini R. 2013.
Increasing access to sanitation and hygiene through community Hygiene Clubs Approach in Rwanda. 36th WEDC International Conference:
- Ministry of Health, Unicef & Africa AHEAD. 2012
Gahunda y’abaturage yo Guteza Imbere Ubukikije: Inyoborabiganiro yagenewe abazahugura kelebe z’isuku n’abajyanama b’ubuzima: Manual for Community Health Club facilitators. Kigali
- Ministry of Health, Rwanda. 2010.
Roadmap for Community Based Environmental Health Promotion Programme
- ASSEMBLY OF THE UNION. 2008.
Report on the Kigali Plan of Action for implementing the Assembly Decision Assembly/AU/Dec.516(XXII) on the Implementation of Sharm El Sheikh Commitments on Accelerating Water and Sanitation Goals in Africa. Assembly Decision (Assembly/AU/ Decl.1 (XI)) of July 2008