Enroll as an individual or as part of a group. Each of our courses can be licenced to one or many students.
Choose your Training Courses
We provide online training, downloadable training materials and scheduled live training sessions with our students.
Enroll now and learn how to practice the Community Health Club approach.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR COURSE:
- If you or your staff are new to the Community Health Club Approach please start with the Introductory Module 1, so you understand the rationale for subsequent Modules. This is also a good theoretical course for management, government officials, interns and research students who may not be field based.
- If you already know about CHCs, or have already worked in a CHC project and now want to plan another CHC programme or write a proposal, take Module 2.
- If you want to research your project and need a ready-made base line survey tool for a monitoring component, then sign up your enumerators for Module 3.
- If you have funding for your CHC and have a selected village, enroll your CHC facilitators in Module 4 so they know practically how to run a CHC.
- If you have completed Module 4 in your CHC Programme take the advanced facilitation Module 5, to mainstream gender into your programme.